Flagship Programme of Support - Passport to Export (P2E)
UK Trade & Investment’s flagship service, Passport to Export, is a year-long programme of support that will help you identify, understand and make the most of your international business opportunities.
A dedicated International Trade Adviser (ITA) will work closely with you to develop an action plan based on your objectives and resources. UKTI will then provide practical support and some financial assistance for you to implement this plan and unlock your international trade potential.
Benefits for your business:
- Advice from an ITA to identify your business needs and develop your company’s export strategy
- Workshop to develop your export skills and cultural awareness
- Advice on improving your export marketing, documentation, cultural awareness and skills to increase profitability
- Advice on how to research demand for your product or service before visiting a potential overseas market, saving you time and money
To apply for the Passport to Export programme your business must:
- Demonstrate a serious commitment to exporting
- Be based in the UKTI's West Midlands region
- Employ fewer than 250 people
- Manufacture in the UK or provide a UK based service
- Have annual sales under £35m
- Not be more than 25% owned by a company outside the above definition
- Have less than 25% of current turnover in export sales OR have Intellectual Property and employ research & development staff (if a technology-led company)