Choosing the correct route to market is one of the key factors to achieving success in overseas markets. We can provide an insight into the different market entry routes available to SMEs when developing overseas sales and examine the benefits/pitfalls of some of the common options.
We can help you:
- Identify the available routes to market for your products/services
- Show you the benefits and risks associated with each option
- What are the contracting frameworks from a commercial perspective
- How to manage agreements for sustainability and growth
- What is the due diligence process when working with partners
- Inform you of the issues around partnering and undertaking partner due diligence