Our export finance team will help you to achieve a greater understanding of the key risks and potentially significant costs associated with selling to new and challenging overseas markets.
They will help you understand the tools and techniques for managing export costs together with practical tips for accelerating cash flow and minimising exchange risk.
We can help you with:
- How to identify and manage the risks and costs facing exporting companies
- The basic elements of an international sales contract
- How to secure payment, using a range of alternatives, including letters of credit
- Techniques for financing export sales and how to engage with your bank or financier
- How to minimise the impact of currency exchange fluctuations
- Developing a strategy for managing export credit risk