When trading internationally companies have to step outside their comfort zones. We can help you with the language and cultural challenges that you may face.
You need to have a deep understanding of the culture of the people you plan to do business so you can build trust and respect. It is also very much worthwhile taking the time to learn something about the country’s language, even if the other business partner speaks your language fluently. Learning a view words of the language spoken in the target market will make a huge difference getting a relationship started.
Meetings and negotiation styles differ from market to market, so you will need to be prepared.
We can help you with:
- Business cultures: religion, language, values, beliefs and customs
- Different business and economic environments
- Business communication and negotiation styles
- Challenges and solutions for doing business in individual markets
- Understanding and overcoming common trade barriers / pitfalls
- Market entry and protecting your business
- Ease of doing business
- Basic language (ice-breakers)
- Bespoke advice for your company and which markets you are looking to export to
- Marketing advice